Tuesday 14 October 2014

Death Defying acts-32--Dream of a DIE-HARD



Embodiments of Love!


I had a disturbed sleep on 13 th night and 14 th morning( October 2014)
Hectic day in office
Came back and went to bed at 9 m on 14 th night (Indian Time)
Mobile went black as usual (battery has become weak); seeing that I slept
Morning at 3 got up
Removed battery and made it restart as we have seen people starting car with an L shaped rod in films; put it on charger; had a TEA and slept again as remaining awake at 3 might take a toll in the office

At about 5 am had a dream; Live telecast version:

I am walking on.
It is a very vast road.
In an open jeep a few middle aged people are travelling—probably 2+2.
They all are wearing pant shirt and I could identify one person sporting PONYTAIL hair style…grey hair and his face splashes with WISDOM which happens naturally when a person really matures in all walks of LIFE !
They are chanting Purusha Sooktham casually !
I look up.
I see their brilliant faces!


When I observe, I could perceive this line…aethaa vaa nasya Mahima….see the 3 rd line below; who know how to chant (you can take the help of YOU TUBE also and listen) there is an intonation; I observe a flat recitation;
        etAvAn asya mahima | ato jyAyAGSca pUrusha: |
         pAdo 'sya vishvA bhUtAni | tripAdasyAmRtam divi || 3 ||
  
They do not even see me as if I am invisible…
The chase continues
Their recitation also continues

I got up after this from my sleep

It was 5.20 am….

Mmmmmmm

Though I am unable to decipher the phenomenon, I am sure that I am under scrutiny by SOMEBODY

Ha ha ha ha….

See the meaning of that line

aE -tA-vAn (all that is) + a-sya (His)     ma-hi -mA (greatness) |
a-taH (and then)   jyA-yAn (Elder, great) +ca  (also)     pU-ru-ShaH |

simply stated

etaavaanasya Mahima-- means …All that is (seen) is His glory,
Atoh jyaayaguscha poorusha ha --means…(actually) He surpasses all this.

Are you getting any clue about the meaning and my CHASE???!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha…..


धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode

With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्

राजगोपालः

Rajagopal


No comments: