Thursday 8 September 2016

Miracles -Different Dimension

Love that has no definition-Pramukh Ji, my Love


Embodiments of Love!


On 5th we celebrated Ganesh Chaturthy in the traditional way; something is special this year; after marriage function on 4th Sep 2016 ( of my daughter Gayathri) my brother Balaji, his wife and daughter Meera were with me;
We were actually tired and we were not in a mood to have special Pooja; at the most we desired a payasam( sweet pudding) as an offer to Ganesha but Meera wanted to celebrate in the traditional way recalling our earlier combined family; immediately my wife and brother’s wife along with Meera geared up and made Modhak for Ganesha; also they wanted Pooja to be done by me and my brother Balaji; accordingly Balaji directed and I performed; it went of very well.
Miracle is yet to evolve

On 6th I and Santha planned to go to Mahalakshmi temple as a thanks giving to Goddess of Mumbai;
I called Manju Ji, wife of my beloved friend and revered person Shri Jagdish Soni; she said she had brought Ganesha home and Ganesha needed a grand Pooja as the neighbor who normally performed Pooja has not turned up this year after the demise of Shri Soni Ji; she suggested I came with my wife and perform Pooja with a prayer for the upliftment of her 2 sons; immediately my wife Santha got into action and made Modhak and appam;
Here the miracle is the Modhak; she made the flour mix approximately; it exactly yielded 11 nos, which Hindus consider auspicious; this modhak is the ghee fried version against the steam boiled version made on 5th; appam was new offer; we purchased all Pooja items and visited Soni’s family…performed a grand Pooja; there neighbor girl was made to do the Pooja as per my direction. Wonderful.

You may wonder what the miracle here is;
A flash back:
On 6th morning, we were watching Zee TV-daily astrology by Harikesanallur Shri Venkataraman; he told that THULA rasi people (I and wife are Thula rasi people) should pray Ganesa strongly so that the missile targeting our head may get away with the helmet and Lord Ganesha was our Saviour forever; so Ganesha translated our Mahalakshmi visit into another Ganesh Pooja

Is this not a miracle? For us it is a STRONG yes.

Note: Manju Ji’s love for Ganesha made me think of her for Mahalakshmi temple visit which turned the events culminating in the Pooja of Ganesha at Manju Ji’s house

धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्


08/09/2016






No comments: