Monday 1 May 2017

Miracle?



Embodiments of Love!

Scene 1 

On 29th April night i and wife Santha had a fight (nothing unusual)

Scene 2

On 30th we got up at the same time; she narrated a dream in which a temple priest was giving a big ball of Sandal paste with a request to give it to rajagopal that is I.

Scene 3

On 1st this early morning i had a dream; I and Santha are travelling in a car; i refer the driver as "uncle"; but physically there is no driver but we are travelling fast; even i could not see any car but i perceive a vehicle.

Climax:
On the way car slows down; I tell Santha that uncle is parking the car for us to see the Amabaji; i and Santha get down from the "car"; it is a feeling of getting down; I tell Santha it should be Amabaji; we do not enter the temple but can see clearly; to my surprise it is Lord Karthigeya; it is Palani Dhandapani ; the idol is seen as if the sandal paste has just been removed for a bath of the lord; we leave the temple.
Note:
Krithigai fasting was prescribed for 27th Thursday and 28th Friday ( April) as the thithi started from 27th evening and extended up to 28th evening;
I observed fasting on 27th; on 28th Santha was resting and I skipped lunch box and continued fasting; Santha fought tough.
Another Note: this day (May 1st 2017) is Shasti---6th day from new moon day, very auspicious to Lord Muruga, when i had the vision of Karthigeya in my dream.

धन्यवाद:
See you in the next episode

With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्

01/05/2017


No comments: