Tuesday 6 June 2017

Cause and Effect-Miracle of the Week-Part 2


Embodiments of Love!

The glass was broken with the centre of friction exactly at the middle of the precious picture; one glass has just protruded; just a few inches saved Santha’s stomach getting pierced;
We were disturbed
Next day I wanted to reframe the photo;
Went to Esanpur the next day evening
In the meanwhile my colleague Bhadresh forgot his mobile phone in the office; he left office early and requested me to gather the same and he would take from me when I visited Esanpur for framing the photo;
Another colleague suggested the shop where the framing could be done;
When I reached Esanpur, Bhadresh was already there and he said there were no such shops;
He asked me to follow his scooty in my car; when we reached another site meant for such frame work area, all shops were closed;
It was very congested;
I parked my car in a faraway place and locked
Took pillion riding with Bhadresh and started combing the area; when we were above an over bridge, I located a shop;
We went there; the person said that next day only he could give; I said that the next day was a full moon day(pournamasya) and I wanted to do prayer; he said that he should go over to the warehouse for the glass; after a few discussions, the vendor offered to go with Bhadresh to his warehouse and complete;
He did it
I made the prayer the next day

So nothing is easy

Note: Santha said earlier that you would not go anywhere to do the framing of the picture; but eventually I was made to go out to do the task

Is it a design by GODDESS?

धन्यवाद:
See you in the next episode

With lots of love


श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्

06/06/2017

No comments: