Tuesday 3 July 2018

Ganapati—Miracle or Coincidence?




Embodiments of Love!

On 3rd my team member Alpit was getting relieved subsequent to his resignation for better prospects;
This morning he shared a Gift-well wrapped-and shared that it was an emotional gesture.

I kept inside the drawer to be carried in the evening.

A Flash Back:

You remember one incidence in 2017 end…I started circumambulating Ganapati statue at my home; within 3 days I had a sudden visit to Sidhdhi Vinayak at Mumbai which was a MIRACLE!

Before 1 month I stopped that practice; 3-4 days back, wife asked me if I had stopped that practice; I took as a reminder and restarted;

The idol which I use for this circumambulation is very heavy and was brought home by my wife with love; so I always take care that I should place that on a solid platform so that it is stable and does not fall down.

So in the past 3 days I was looking for a seat for Ganesa.


Again coming back to current day….I carried the parcel which Alpit gave; opened at home….you know what…Ganesa

This Ganesa is inside a decorated stand structure which in India we call mandir; this Ganesa will not require any external stand for my circumambulation

Hey Ganesa!!!! My dear child….what are you trying to convey?

Note: in the picture, top photo is the latest Ganesa, the lower one is  Ganesa who is heavy .




धन्यवाद:
See you in the next episode

With lots of love
rajagopal

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्

03/07/2018


No comments: