Saturday 11 August 2012

Death Defying Acts-Part 6: Fit For Nothing!

 Embodiments of Love! 


Can you visualize, imagine “Nothing”?

This is no thing:
              no space,
                    no air,
                        no breath,
                           no sound,
                              no thought,
                                no feeling
                                  and
                                    no form.
                                      This is a total void....
Combine this with my earlier sharing!!!!
              Do you want to become “Nothing” really?

In the earlier episode we read that after the MahaPralaya,

                                                     Only the supreme God principle remains; everything else will get destroyed!

In simple Language “Nothing” remains!

Does this “Nothing “mean anything to you?

Simple: Everything tends towards “Nothing”

You may ask: Oh! Then, “Is Nothing everything?”

To get an answer we need to turn to Kathopanishad!

Death is no more an escape from all the desires than is the barren desert wilderness. People cling to their desires till death and drag them all back with them again to the worldly plane where they can be fulfilled.


In Kathopanishd the above is explained in detail....let us discuss this as part of our reincarnation topic.

I can share one more thing related to this “Nothingness “.

During my childhood I used to ask the question to my Father, “where do we go after Death?"

My Father : " Heaven". (He was confident of the caliber of His Son! I really do not know if at all I will be entertained near the security gate of Heaven?!)

myself : After that?

My Father: Earth!

myself:  there is nowhere else to go? Is it a prison condition?
Dear Friends, this nightmarish feeling comes to me even now; given a choice I would prefer to be nothing of all the things!!!
I normally have this extrapolated feeling in similar lines; it is like the screen that bears the images projected on its body wherein it does not add anything nor modifies anything; if the source is understood differences among the screens disappear leading to better understanding!

We will discuss further on our AVATARs (Reincarnations) and ultimately becoming “Nothing!”
One good thing happened due to my analysis; previously when people used to call me “ Fit for nothing fellow”,  I used to take it in a negative way;
Now this “Nothing” concept has emboldened me to take the comment head on!

ha ha ha, hope you are not getting confused because confusion is yet to start!

This is only tip of the iceberg!
  धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्
राजगोपालः

rajagopal

12.08.2012


No comments: