Thursday 16 August 2012

Death Defying Acts-Part 8—Is God Tangible after Death?


Embodiments of Love! 


Still as a confused soul I can share that after a stage we do not require A God/Guide to take us further!

My earlier episodes were based on talks with the DEAD!

Ms Amber Wells has done extensive research on reincarnations!
Amber helps me by her near death experiences; she goes on to say that "The chief purpose of reincarnation is education.
in her study some experiences indicated that the cycle of reincarnation would probably come to an end for earthly embodiments, but that one would continue to incarnate into other realms or dimensions. 

Just read the following experience;

the interesting part here is that all of us are aware that when a person is about to die and his consciousness is falling down, doctors would prompt him to be alive and ask him to come back;


 the same experience is shared by this person; the person narrating is one Mellon Thomas:
I remember waking up one morning at home about 4:30 am, and I just knew that this was it. This was the day I was going to die. So I called a few friends and said goodbye. I woke up my hospice caretaker and told her. I had a private agreement with her that she would leave my dead body alone for six hours, since I had read that all kinds of interesting things happen when you die. I went back to sleep. The next thing I remember is the beginning of a typical near-death experience. Suddenly I was fully aware and I was standing up, but my body was in the bed. There was this darkness around me.  Being out of my body was even more vivid than ordinary experience. It was so vivid that I could see every room in the house, I could see the top of the house, I could see around the house, I could see under the house.

There was this light shining. I turned toward the light. The light was very similar to what many other people have described in their near-death experiences. It was so magnificent. It is tangible; you can feel it. It is alluring; you want to go to it like you would want to go to your ideal mother's or father's arms. 
As I began to move toward the light, I knew intuitively that if I went to the light, I would be dead. 

So as I was moving toward the light I said, "Please wait a minute, just hold on a second here. I

want to think about this; I would like to talk to you before I go." 

Note: another point to be noted is that the writer of this experience claims that the fatherly/motherly light was tangible; Einstein would have loved to see this experience that supports his Light/Mass theory!
Let us turn to Nachiketas and Yama, the God of Death in Kathopanishad
“What happens to the soul after death?”, asked Nachiketas.
Take anything you want - immeasurable wealth, endless progeny, immortality, fast chariots and beautiful women, but don’t ask what happens to the soul after death” Death replied.
 “Thank You for the offer but these things wear out the senses. Wealth and children are only useful until you appear. Even the longest life is very short. You keep the beautiful women and fast chariots. I want to know what happens when the body dies. “

Death said, “What is good is one thing, what is pleasant is another. Both bind the soul.
It goes well for the one who calmly examines both and discriminates wisely in favor of the good. But the one who unthinkingly chooses the pleasant is verily a fool. After wisely considering my offer you have renounced everything. Consequently you have avoided the path to wealth where many are lost.
What is known as ignorance and what is known as knowledge are wide apart. I have regard for those who, like you, choose the path of knowledge. Fools think they wise and choose the expedient. They go round and round on a tortuous path, like the blind lead by the blind.

okay friends; it is 10.47 in India; I have complete my dinner and go to bed as tomorrow is the new moon day and I need to perform the religious rite of offering water with sesame for the departed!

धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्
राजगोपालः

rajagopal

16.08.2012
 

No comments: