Tuesday 14 May 2013

Death defying Acts-Part 28—Always Being the Best


Embodiments of Love!

Let us see if being the best is possible for a smaller person like rajagopal;

To substantiate my claims, deductions and observations I will heavily rely on Lord Krishna only

Take the slogam number 7 of Chapter 10-Vibuti Yoga of Bhagavad Gita

BG 10.7: One who is factually convinced of this opulence and mystic power of Mine engages in unalloyed devotional service; of this there is no doubt.
Krishna talks about includes many things under this opulence like the unborn, beginningless etc; this is not going to be discussed

Then see another slogam, Number 20 of chapter 10

BG 10.20: I am the Supersoul, O Arjuna, seated in the hearts of all living entities. I am the beginning, the middle and the end of all beings.
Combine slogam 7 and 20 and you will get the secret!

Confused?

Ok
In 7 He says, “ “ One who is convinced of this opulence of mine engages in unalloyed devotional service; by telling devotional service Krishna does not mean “ Bhajan Samaj” or evening prayer groups where people assemble, sing a few songs, offer fruits and eatables to the image and eat themselves
Devotional service mean dedication to whatever you do; Die-hard work
You may ask in 7 Krishna was talking about himself as the supreme body
No
See slogam 20; what does he say?

I am the soul residing in all beings

So I am Krishna if I seriously realize the same
If this step is achieved see what happens

I am going to share where Krishna claims the supremacy in the listed areas; I am not considering statements like I am Death, I am the life where nothing is compared
Of the Ādityas I am Viṣṇu, -----1
of lights I am the radiant sun, ---2
of the Maruts I am Marīci, ---3
and
among the stars I am the moon.---4
Of the Vedas I am the Sāma Veda; ---5
of the demigods I am Indra, the king of heaven; ----6
of the senses I am the mind; ---7
and
in living beings I am the living force [consciousness].---8
Of all the Rudras I am Lord Śiva, ---9
of the Yakṣas and Rākṣasas I am the Lord of wealth [Kubera], ---10
of the Vasus I am fire [Agni], ---11
and
of mountains I am Meru.--12
Of priests, O Arjuna, know Me to be the chief, Bṛhaspati. --13
Of generals I am Kārtikeya, --14
and
of bodies of water I am the ocean.--15
Of the great sages I am Bhṛgu; --16
of vibrations I am the transcendental oḿ. --17
Of sacrifices I am the chanting of the holy names [japa],--18
and
of immovable things I am the Himālayas.--19
Of all trees I am the banyan tree, --20
and
of the sages among the demigods I am Nārada. --21
Of the Gandharvas I am Citraratha, --22
and
among perfected beings I am the sage Kapila.--23
Of horses know Me to be Uccaiḥśravā, (produced during the churning of the ocean for nectar.)--24
Of lordly elephants I am Airāvata, --25
and
among men I am the monarch.--26
Of weapons I am the thunderbolt;--27
among cows I am the surabhi. --28
Of causes for procreation I am Kandarpa( Manmada/Kama), the god of love, --29
and
of serpents I am Vāsuki.--30
Of the many-hooded Nāgas I am Ananta, --31
and
among the aquatics I am the demigod Varuṇa. --32
Of departed ancestors I am Aryamā, --33
and
among the dispensers of law I am Yama, the lord of death.--34
Among the Daitya demons I am the devoted Prahlāda, --35
among subduers I am time, --36
among beasts I am the lion, --37
and
among birds I am Garuḍa.--38
Of purifiers I am the wind,--39
of the wielders of weapons I am Rāma, --40
of fishes I am the shark, --41
and
of flowing rivers I am the Ganges.--42
Of all creations I am the beginning and the end and also the middle, O Arjuna. --43
Of all sciences I am the spiritual science of the self, --44
and
among logicians I am the conclusive truth.--45
Of letters I am the letter A, -46
and
among compound words I am the dual compound. --47
and
of creators I am Brahmā.--48
Among womenhood I am fame, fortune, fine speech, memory, intelligence, steadfastness and patience.--49
Of the hymns in the Sāma Veda I am the Bṛhat-sāma, --50
and
of poetry I am the Gāyatrī. --51
Of months I am Mārgaśīrṣa [November-December], --52
and
of seasons I am flower-bearing spring.--53
I am also the gambling of cheats, --54
and
of the splendid I am the splendor. --55

Of the descendants of Vṛṣṇi I am Vāsudeva, --56
and
of the Pāṇḍavas I am Arjuna. --57
Of the sages I am Vyāsa, --58
and
among great thinkers I am Uśanā.--59
Among all means of suppressing lawlessness I am punishment, --60
and
of those who seek victory I am morality.--61
Of secret things I am silence, --62
and
of the wise I am the wisdom.63

Now, you decide what you want to be!

NOTE: see another beauty! There are 63 comparisons: 6+3=9; there are 18 chapters in BG: 1+8=9; the Kurushetra war continued for 18 days:1+8=9

Be the winner always Friend!





धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्
राजगोपालः

rajagopal

15.05.2013

No comments: