Thursday 16 May 2013

Death defying Acts-Part 30—Simple Stress Management




Embodiments of Love!

In the earlier days elders in India used to prescribe household works like cleaning vessels, cooking, cleaning the house, decorating the front and and back of the house after spraying water&brooming and ultimately cooking; unfortunately the Men-folk who were cunning specified these duties to be performed by Ladies only;
But believe me I de-stress myself by cooking great food and taking up more work at home; I go to the extent of offering help when I visit other houses ( which my wife objects and stamps it as overacting ha ha ha)
Coming to the point stress happens if we “feel” something great has happened to me

“I” have achieved
“I” have been insulted
“I” am responsible
“I” have to do it
“I” will perish
“I” will succeed

The problem could be that “ I” factor just kills the person constantly and makes him/her feel that they neither belong to the heaven nor hell and almost unfit for existence on earth

We, the habituated animals are conditioned to do anyone of the following continuously till death;

searching, wanting, controlling, needing, doubting, praying, keeping, dreaming, desiring, manipulating, forcing, grasping, fearing, using, wasting, lying, seeking, moving, believing, holding, imagining and thinking.

I am not sure if I would continue to do anything else after my soul forsakes the body

So a state is reached when we want to get rid of all these nonsense!!!!!

Is there any Royal Road for this Great Escape?

Let us see what the person without work, Krishna, has to say on this:


Bhagavad Gita: Chapter 18—slogam 66

sarva-dharman parityajya
mam ekam saranam vraja
aham tvam sarva-papebhyo
moksayisyami ma sucah

Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear.

Ordinary people like rajagopal immediately jump into a conclusion that Krishna talked about “ Him “ as the supreme body and by way of telling this he was trying to establish his religion


Let us be sane; forget about religion; just cease to think there is another God

My interpretation of this slogam is:

“You leave alone all your affiliations; surrender unto me; i will alleviate you from all pains"

So when I do my work without indulging in too many activities like thinking, searching etc, I will not be affected at all even if the project on hand turns successful or fails;

You may ask, Areh rajagopal, “Surrender unto me” only is not happening; how can I surrender?

For surrendering I need another object; so who is that ?

Believe me friends…..there is NO GOD!

Study carefully the 2 following slogams

sarganam adir antas ca
madhyam caivaham arjuna


Of all creations I am the beginning and the end and also the middle, Oh Arjuna
Here people interpret creations as creation of beings/world/objects etc by Almighty;

NO NO NO

It is actually what we create for ourselves
Life
Education
Job
Wife/husband/children
Style of living

It is all created by us for ourselves; at any point of time we can change the quality of life as “middle” also is created by us

( DO NOT TRY TO CHANGE YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND PLEASE)
You may question that Krishna is declaring that He is the doer…

no

see slogam 20

aham atma gudakesa
sarva-bhutasaya-sthitah
aham adis ca madhyam ca
bhutanam anta eva ca

I am the Supersoul, Oh Arjuna, seated in the hearts of all living entities. I am the beginning, the middle and the end of all beings.
If he is seated in the Heart, He and I are not different
mrtyuh sarva-haras caham udbhavas ca bhavisyatam
kirtih srir vak ca narinam
smrtir medha dhrtih ksama

I am all-devouring death, and I am the generating principle of all that is yet to be. Among women I am fame, fortune, fine speech, memory, intelligence, steadfastness and patience.
Udbhavas means generation( of new things)
Ca means also

So combine both the above 2 principles

What do we get…I am the Creator…..i am the generating principle

If you start believing this STRONGLY, believe me you will start growing WITHOUT STRESS

You will create Great things and recreate a NEW LIFE and will enjoy your life stress-free!

Still if you are confused please write to me: hrajagopal2004@gmail.com

Why fear when I am here? Ha ha ha ha ha




धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्
राजगोपालः

rajagopal

17.05.2013

No comments: