Sunday 28 June 2015

3 Commandments of Kanchi Seer and rajagopal

3 Commandments of Kanchi Seer and rajagopal

One person demonstrated that absolute penance is possible on Earth....it was Sri Kanchi Senior Seer Paramacharya;
i am compelled to share a miracle;
i registered his 3 commandments in my mind
I. Perform Sandyavandanam 3 times daily.
II. Do Sahasra Gayathri.
III. Observe Ekadasi Upavasam.
1
my Father is responsible for my and my brothers regular performance of Trikaala Sandhyavandanam....it is by default...till death i cannot survive without Sandhyavandanam
2
though i chant 108 x 3 gayathri mantras daily, Sahasra Gayathri is an inspiration from Senior Kanchi seer; i perform every Sunday remembering Him for making me do this; this will be exclusive than the regular quota
3
Ekadasi upavas ...i have a practical issue; i observe Pradosham on Trayodasi Thithi; this is for years i have been following; many a time Ekadasi and Trayodashi fall on consecutive days( for example, today is Ekadasi and tomorrow pradhosham);
when i read His 3 commandments, i experimentally started Ekadasi upavas also; this is happening for quite some time now;
Now the MIRACLE Part:
every Ekadasi throws me a challenge--whether to observe Upavas or not to observe, as my preference/priority is for Trayodasi ( this conflict is not a war between Vishnu and Siva); 
last ekadasi i was washing the balcony; the arlier day i collected TULSI seeds from office garden to be sown and grown; it was on the table; while washing i saw a full streak of seeds...TULSI seeds ; i was surprised if i had thrown the parcel carelessly; i checked the table; the parcel remained unopened; also the seeds collected by me were in loose and this finding while washing was a streak;
so i took the DIVINE command to observe Ekadasi upavas extinguishing my conflict; also Mahaperiyava instructs us to do fasting without water for 24 hours; i consume coffe/tea/water;
again this time yesterday evening my conflict started; i was reading; my daughter brought a TULSI plant and a pot for that'
okay you may ask why i am connecting Tulsi and Vishnu; hope you are aware of the divine connection between Tulsi leaves/plant and Lord Vishnu;
so after seeing that i took the command and i am on Upavas;
so i do not know if i deserve any merit but it gives me the blissful feeling ....


No comments: