Tuesday 8 March 2016

Loneliness 1




Embodiments of Love!

Note:
Many of are suffering from Loneliness.
I wanted to write on that from various perspectives.
Please write to me so that I can add flavor.

I am the bridegroom;
Bride is next to me;
Lots of relatives;
Lots of friends;
Breathless crowd;
Jokes…happiness…everywhere

The marriage time ( muharat) approaches;
Bride is made my wife;
Lunch is grand;
Even before I could realize that marriage ceremony is over, many have started leaving the hall;
See you again….Handshakes….Hugs….


Hall is empty…only parents and unmarried sister;
Oh they were my original companions!

Honey moon is over;
Enjoyed the stay with wife;
I am back at home.

One conversation:

Father: Hey Lakshmi (my mother), how do you feel now?
Mother: Fine pa;( this is how mother addresses my father)
F: Is it that Rahul (it’s me), is no more ours?
M: Why do you say so?
F: I asked him to join me, on my trip to Delhi; he replied that he needed to ask Rekha (my wife).
M: what is wrong?
F: Nothing

Next day morning:

Father is not well;
Mother takes him to a doctor;


“Mama, what is doctor’s opinion?”
“Just normal health problem associated with age Rahul”
“Ok then”


This morning father expired;
Again lots of people;
Mother is seen crying silently;
Her sister and a neighbor are consoling;
My wife is with her parents.

Ceremonies are over.

Amma is not well from yesterday.

I and Rekha are getting ready for office;
Sister is on her way to college;

Evening

“Mama, how are you now”, it is me on phone;

Mother: I am fine Rahul, did you have lunch? I could not add pickle in your lunch box; sorry, giddiness made me forget”
I: it is ok mama; take care.


Night:

I cross mother’s room; I overhear mother whispering to somebody; I become curious.

Mother:
“Are you happy over there?”
I know, you miss me;
Oh no I have a few responsibilities left to be done, which you were supposed to complete. Don’t worry I will complete.

I peeped inside…it is mother talking in her sleep;
I touched her head; high temperature;

Is she alone?

Note: I will write more; this is an inspired writing.

धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्
राजगोपालः

rajagopal

09/03/2016







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mother Teresa said. .... ' The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved. '
I feel one should not be imprisoned by any affection. The most poisoning thing in this world is affection. .... Lonliness can be cured by the contact with reality. ...one needs to face the reality. ...accept it. ...and live with the reality. ....