Friday 25 March 2016

Loneliness 3




Embodiments of Love!

Am I alone?

Or am I feeling lonely?

Many have already left for their home;
Rekha’s parents are chatting with her.

They also are leaving now; “Rahul, sorry, we need to go; take care; things happen as designed”
Gone


“Rahul, are you on leave?”
“No mamma”
“Are you okay?”
“I will make rasam with pepper; you will be alright”
“Okay maa”


The above is one of the many dialogues I and mother had;

Tears are rolling down the cheeks;

“Rahul, I need to go to office; there is an important meeting; sorry”
“Okay, carry on”
I am really alone;

There is nobody to talk to;


Rekha is gone.

I visit mother’s room; there are many books; I find a diary;

Can’t I be whole?

No, with imperfections, I cannot be a perfected soul;

One page reads like this:

“I do not want to survive as an unwanted entity; old age is a curse. I feel like a half dried rug - with all its purpose rung out; all are busy; my phone never rings; even when I call, they excuse and disconnect fast.; what is the purpose of my existence?”

“Oh my God?Mother also has undergone such a torture”

“Should I turn religious to escape the nightmare?”



“This phenomenon will happen to me also; names may change; what do I do?”


धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्
राजगोपालः

rajagopal

26/03/2016







1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is very strange should I feel the same way, only 30 years earlier in age than you do. But now that we have come to this point, let's go back and use some references, for scientists need to cite reference throughout, else it would be called plagiarism (a little bit of nerdy joke, ignore).

Remember Bheeshma pitamaha had the power to give up his life on earth WHENEVER HE DESIRED, and despite this wonderful boon he chose to lie on the bed of arrows (for how long I can't precisely remember, which is besides the point I'm going to make). Had you and I been in his place we would have left right away, may be way long before even the mighty Kurukshetra war had begun. He was a wise divine person who knew his fate. Everyone has a purpose. Some of us are unfortunate not to realize it sooner than the others.

Instead of thinking 'why am I still alive on this planet', if you could make the most of the little time we get on this planet to learn about at least an infinitesimally small fraction of things you're still not aware of, you'd probably make a good use of the spare (lonely) time! I think I've made my point.

P.S.: Love can win wars, Love can cripple warriors. Decide how you use love- be victorious or let it cripple you... (whistles)