Thursday 20 September 2018

Kanchi Seer Chandrasekarendra Saraswati in rajagopal’s Dream


Embodiments of Love!



I am unable to digest this dream

 20th September, 2018

At 5.03 I got up; had a morning meeting at 9 in office; so wanted to start early;
Since it was only 5 am I came to the hall and lied down on the floor; immediately slept which was not a surprise.

A Dream

In our prayer room, Kanchi seer is sitting, just below my parents’ photo; 

A middle aged person with Holy Ash on his forehead is in front of the seer;

One person from the crowd (whose face I do not see) tells that, this person reads vedas a lot.

Abruptly Acharya asks him, “ Have a read the book  by Dolphin Publication on PURUSHA Suktam?”

Now I see my wife coming around by body sharing something which I could not make out.

I got up from my sleep; shared with my wife; she immediately checked the internet for such a publication;

Oh My God !!!!

Yes there are lots and lots ..

What is the message He wants to share?

Incidentally this day is a Thursday—( Guruwaram)!


Okay there is one more thing on this day; will share in the next episode
धन्यवाद:
See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्

20/09/2018







No comments: