Monday 3 September 2012

Death Defying Acts-Part 12--Hoisting My Hues...


Embodiments of Love! 
 

I am called “ Rajappa” at home

here is the conversation between me and my departed Mother

rajappa: Amma, How are you?
Amma: I am fine dear; hope you are well!
rajappa: mmmm…
Amma:  what is the hesitation?
rajappa: I am unable to answer this question
Amma: what nonsense rajappa?! you cannot speak with open mind to your Mother?
rajappa: sorry Amma, I am at a loss for words and deeds
Amma: what is that; talk in plain language; don’t use your brain while talking to your Mother..
rajappa:  I feel shy when I realize that I have wasted majority of my existence here..
Amma: what made you think like this my fool!
rajappa: I have not done anything which you would have imagined!
Amma: is it by humility you are declaring like this or with highly tinted EGO?
rajappa: …….
Amma: don’t act in real life dear!
rajappa: Amma...
Amma: Do you really love your Mother?
rajappa: you doubt that?
Amma: okay, can you give up one bad habit before you remember me on my next Death Anniversary Day?
rajappa: what is that Amma?
Amma: That, you have to declare my dear son!
rajappa: I do not have any bad habit Amma?
Amma: mmmhum…like?
rajappa: no smoking, no drinking…
Amma: That’s all you can list as bad habits?!
rajappa: Can you just please tell me what it is…….
Amma:  Are you truthful to yourself?
rajappa: I think so..
Amma:  No, you cheat yourself in many aspects!
rajappa: Amma………………but…
Amma: Try to remove your hypocrisy first!
rajappa: ok Amma, then will I achieve my goals?
Amma: which goal?
rajappa: becoming am eminent person…
Amma: Are you day dreaming?
rajappa: Amma, I put in lots of efforts..
Amma: like a donkey?
rajappa: …….
Amma: Are you focused?
rajappa: yes Amma….i read a lot…
Amma: what do you read? Face Book messages?
rajappa: Yes that also but other things like nyaya, vaisheshika, mimamsa, vedanta, sankhya and yoga…
Amma: don’t talk rubbish, when you talk about philosophy are you always relating your thinking process to Philosophy only?
rajappa: Yes Amma…
Amma: don’t bluff to me you idiot…don’t make me angry..
rajappa: Amma, it is about..Adi Sankara and Ubhaya Bharati!
Amma: what?
rajappa: if Adi Sankara was responsible for the separation of the husband and wife..Mandana Mishra and Ubhaya Bharati...
Amma: what is your goal?
rajappa: to study philosophy and become an exponent of philosophy and Sanskrit!!!!
Amma: Do you think with this kind of your brain dissipating its small value, driven by your useless monkey mind, you can achieve anything my son?
rajappa: what should I do Amma?
Amma: Just FOCUS on your GOAL only!
rajappa: okay Amma.
Amma: its getting late; I have other works to do; I am not like you!
rajappa: I would have improved a lot when we meet again.
Amma: that’s good; All the best!
rajappa: Amma, one wish..
Amma; Yes my Dear!
rajappa: will you ever be with me Amma?
Amma: What a foolish question dear? you are my mirror image!
rajappa: is it true Amma?
Amma: Study Adi Sankara’s Advaita philosophy, don’t waste your brain in analyzing who separated whom!
rajappa: okay Amma.
Amma: Bye my Son! You will rule the world!

धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्
राजगोपालः

rajagopal
 

3.9.2012
Monday 

No comments: