Friday 26 October 2012

Till My Soul is in My Heart!


Till My Soul is in My Heart!

Passion and devotion,
Drive me crazy,
Symbolizing the Love,
Intense and intimate!

I send my heart,
Through the wafer thin air,
No message of reply,
Why are you preserving grave silence?

I may not distinguish,
Splendor from filth,
But trust me, my love,
I have tasted the nectar!

I could be a fallen fool,
Ready to mingle with dust,
Let it be the soil,
Treaded by you, my Love!

My life waxes and wanes,
It may not stay long,
Ordain my fate,
By taking me on thy shoulders!

I may land on the earth,
Like the fallen leaf of a tree,
It cannot reach the branch again,
Arrest my transmigration by attaching me to your soul!

If ever two were one,
Then it is we!
My heart goes into you,
Like the polish goes into Gold!

Like the solo bird,
I am Gazing at NOTHING all night alone,
Oh my Angel, Bond of my life,
I have lost myself dwelling in You!


26.10.2012

No comments: