Friday 26 October 2012

Death Defying Acts-Part 25: Being Bigger and Being Good

  
Embodiments of Love! 

On Sunday,25 th October 2012 I wanted to write on “ VISWA MATA” (934 th Namavali of Lalithambika);
The analysis of this fool was on the counts of “Viswa” assigned to my Mother!

She is assigned 9 “Viswa” adjectives!

I was struck up with the contradictory attributes of my Mother!

* 256 * Viswa roopa - She who has the form of the universe
* 334 * VISWAdhika - She who is above all universe
* 384 * VISWA sakshini - She who is the witness for the universe
* 637 * VISWA Garbha - She who carries the universe in her belly
* 759 * VISWA Dharini - She who wears the universe
* 780 * VISWAthomukhi - She for whom everything is visible( nothing can be a secret to Her)
* 889 * VISWA brahamana karini - She who makes the universe rotate
* 890 * VISWA grasa - She who swallows the universe in one handful
* 934 * VISWA Matha - The mother of the universe



On 26 th night my soul mate made it clearer! Akilandeswari is the Mother, still she is a witness of things allowing things to happen!

How?

The kite may think it is floating freely; no there is a controller and witness!
She makes the universe rotate, leave alone my movements.
I will write more on this!

This day being Pradosh, I wish to submit at the golden feet of my lady-Love

धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्
राजगोपालः

rajagopal

27.10.2012

No comments: