Friday 20 April 2012

Did you call me?


Embodiments of Love!

Rajagopal was given to the earth by his parents on 21st April; he seeks all your precious blessings so that he turns useful atleast now!
-----------------------------------------------------
Another poem in Sanskrit by Rajagopal
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on Wednesday 18 th April the standby  priest ( main priest is on leave) after performing the pooja fell down , his asses landing straight on the step; nothing serious; on Thursday I enquired about his health; he felt ok;
there are only 2 members in his family; he and his wife; his earnings are from Vaidheegam, means that he performs/guides individuals on the occasion of rites during death ceremonies, new moon day ceremonies that too just 15 clients; as of now many modern Hindus feel that they are not obliged to do anything to elders whether they are alive or dead
My worry was/is: what this standby priest’s wife will do for survival if this man is called back by Almighty? I had nightmarish night for 2 days; I have similar worries killing me every moment!
Again being a limited mortal, I turn to my Lady-Love Abhirami to protect this couple also!
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
माम् आहतवती वा ?

मम  पादौ  तत्  तरङ्गे  भ्रमतः
यत् समुद्रकुक्षियस्य अनाज्ञातस्य मध्ये दोलयते !
चिन्ताः परिधिस्थाः अतिपदन्ति !
ओहो! मम देवता !
अहं पश्यामि  तव  दिव्यम्   स्वरूपम् !
उर्वशि !  त्वमं  तरङ्गे  हस्तौ  अभितिष्टसि !
मम  दुरितार्णवाः  अनुप्रधावतुमं  दायसागरि  अभयवेति  वा ?
करुणां  करोषि  माम्  अनुयोजतुमं  तव  चरणयोः !

Transliteration

Maam aahatavati vaa?
Mama padau tat tarangae bhramataha
Yat  samudhkukshiyasya anaagnatasya cha dholayatae!
Chintaaha paridhistaaha adipadanti!
Oho ! mama devata!
Aham pasyaami tava divyam swaroopam!
Urvasi! Twam taragae hastau abhitistasi!
Mama duritaarnavaaha anupravaatum Dayasaagari abhayavaeti vaa?
Karunaam karoshi maam anuyojatum tawa charanayoho!

27 1 12

Translation

Did you call me?

My legs wander in that ocean, which
Oscillates between the sea shore and the unknown!
Thoughts spread beyond the horizon!
Oh! My Angel!
I see your divine form!
Lady with extended arms (Urvasi)! You extend your arms through the ocean!
Ocean of Mercy! Did you condescend to wash off my ocean of sins?
Have mercy to  enjoin me unto your feet!


धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode

With lots of love
rajagopal
20.4.2012

No comments: