Saturday 7 April 2012

Paradise Kailash Regained


Embodiments of Love!



Dear all, please click on The Link , enjoy the 6 minutes

   http://youtu.be/PLVc5so-jjM

you need to wait the till the 5.2 th minute to get the Tiruvachakam rendering; you will not be disappointed; I challenge 90% of you will cry even without getting the meaning thro’ the rafter

There my Father Siva is depicted by the great Artist Late Sivaji Ganesan and Mata Parvathi is depicted by the wonderful Artist Late savitri; probably they are there with my Lord;


Then read this article





Whenever I want to visit Kailash without a penny I do this



Manikavachagar ("One whose words are like gems"), who is venerated together with the sixty-three Saiva saints known as Nayanars, was a Tamil mystic and poet-composer. His best known work is the Tiruvachakam ("Sacred Utterances"), which contains 700 songs.


the following lines are a part of a Canto named SIVAPURANAM

I strongly recommend the readers to learn Tamil, to have the blissful experience


ஈசன் அடிபோற்றி எந்தை அடிபோற்றி தேசன் அடிபோற்றி சிவன் சேவடி போற்றி நேயத்தே நின்ற நிமலன் அடி போற்றி மாயப் பிறப்பு அறுக்கும் மன்னன் அடி போற்றி சீரார் பெருந்துறை நம் தேவன் அடி போற்றி 15 ஆராத இன்பம் அருளும் மலை போற்றி

Translation

Hail to the Lords feet, hail to the feet of father in heaven
Hail to the lustrous feet, hail to the roseate feet of Siva
Hail to the flawless feet of the Love personified one
Hail to the feet that severs illusive birth
Hail to the feet of the Lord of PERUNTHURAI
Hail to the mount of eternal bliss.



The above appears in Tiruvachakam lines11 to 16;

the same lines have been used in the Tamil film filmed in early 60’s or so ( WHICH YOU SAW NOW)
some lines have been interchanged initially ( but all appear in Sivapuranam)  to give the effect; that is also done very imaginatively; A P Nagarajan was a lover of ART
The same has been rendered by P Suseela in the Tamil film Tiruvilayaadal


whenever I feel alone, ( I am not referring to my staying alone in Indore ,cooking my horrible food), I turn  to these film songs; there I see my favorite subject “ Surrender” and  "Living at the present".

 Every time  I see this, tears start rolling down; I desire to be one Deva Ganam, playing the drum; please listen to the full song.

my sweet wife always comments that those tears are due to my weakness and cowardice,,,,,ha ha ha...I will continue to be a coward if I will have this experience till my DEATH ! sorry wife...the tear drops are drying up naturally...


Caution:

I do not close with the above song; my leaving Mount Kailash is after 2 more songs from the same film

try these links if you have tears left



http://youtu.be/HdhAu6fbeIA


Note—I do not want to share the meaning of these songs…because my tears do not allow me to go ahead sorry……..

धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode

With lots of love
rajagopal
8.4.12





No comments: