Sunday 15 April 2012

Mission Impossible .....a Love Failure Story


Embodiments of Love!

Sitting in Mumbai, when other members were away, i was seeing some office mails!

then switched on TV;

After seeing the film “ Arunachalam” for the 100 th time  ( in which Lord Siva plays a role along with Rajnikant and of course the use of “ Namastae Astu Bhagavan Viswae Swaraaya Maha Devaya Trayam Bhagaya, Tripuraanthakaaya, Trikaagi kaalaaya…..just takes me to Mount Kailas)

 i turned to Music channel
There came the song “ Anbe enn anbe un vizhi parka from the film Dhaam Dhoom
http://youtu.be/EfuNzAdjCb0 is the link if you want to listen
it is a wonderful song;

it has a sentimental connection with your Rajagopal; this song is (probably was) the mobile phone caller tune of a girl; she was referred to me by a person; she was a divorcee; it was on an alliance related to one of my in-law side groom; I never saw her; she has never seen me; probably we would never see going by the theory of probability.

She developed such an affinity for me and believed that she would get married to my said relative;

destiny has its own ways; somebody played the villainy; things got derailed; she again got married

to another person whom she did not like.

Considering her wellbeing I dissociated  myself thereafter!
So even though I have this song Anbe en Anbe on my mobile music data bank , I never play that ;

 in  the background  music I see her tears…......

Long live Satya…my prayers will protect you ever!

This morning I was watching a short film;
 Three girls; a village;
They have a small wish;
To taste tea in the street corner shop casually like the males of India;
 First time it gets aborted by the brother of one of the friends;
Second time the tea maker lies drunk ;
 Again tea at the shop becomes an impossibility for the girls.
One of the girls gets engaged to a town groom;
Before the marriage the trio tries to fulfill their dream project of having tea at the shop;
They drop out of a cinema show arranged as a part of the marriage celebration; reach the shop; order for tea; Oh there is no sugar; still they insist on getting the Tea though without sugar

So, getting the wishes fulfilled is such a difficult thing!

Is this way the theory of Chaos works?
I do not know; I turn to Bhavani who is the director of the drama
अनाथो दरिद्रो जरारोगयुक्तो
महाक्षीणदीनः सदा जाड्यवक्त्रः
विपत्तौ प्रविष्टः प्रनष्टः सदाहं गतिस्त्वं गतिस्त्वं त्वमेका भवानि
॥८॥


Anaatho Daridro Jaraa-Roga-Yukto
Mahaa-Kssiinna-Diinah Sadaa Jaaddya-Vaktrah |
Vipattau Pravissttah Pranassttah Sadaaham
Gatis-Tvam Gatis-Tvam Tvam-Ekaa Bhavaani ||8||
Meaning:

 I am Helpless, Poor, Afflicted by Old Age and Disease,
 Very Weak and Miserable, always with a Pale Countenance,
 Fallen Asunder, Always surrounded by and Lost in Troubles and Miseries,
 You are my Refuge, You Alone are my Refuge, Oh Mother Bhavani.


धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode

With lots of love
rajagopal
15.4.2012


No comments: