Sunday 15 April 2012

Mission Impossible   sequel 2

Embodiments of Love!

Another tear story is still green in my mind; during the same mission of my in-law groom getting married, I happened to contact a mother over phone; she was from Tirunelveli; her daughter a young girl got tortured by her husband; as the hurts crossed the threshold limits that girl with a child born out of this marriage had come back; when I called this mother she was in a temple; when I said my mission, she started crying on phone and shared that I was her God; she was ready to retain the child with her if her daughter got married to a good family; I also cried…..even now when I write this I cry uncontrollably

Again my in-law relative was not ready for this marriage; every day I beg my Devi Bhavani to show a good path to that unknown mother and the unfortunate daughter!

Dear friends, girls are Gods personified…..

A small step of good-will measure will qualify you for stardom!

As I am a very limited mortal I turn to my Mother Meenakshi for support!

Mother Meenakshi, before taking me out from this earth let me do something to womanhood, as a mark of my respect!

Udyath bhanu sahasra koti sadrusam, Keyura harojjwalam,
Bimboshtim smitha danthapankthi ruchiram, peetambaralankrutham,
Vishnu brahma surendra sevitha patham, Thathwa swaroopam shivam,
Meenakshmi pranathosmi santhathamaham, karunya vara nithim.

                                           Meenakshi Pancharatnam—1

I always bow before that Meenakshi, who is the treasure house of mercy,
Who shines like billions of rising suns,
Who wears a shining crown,
Who has reddish lips like the Bimba fruits,
Who has shining rows of sparkling teeth,
Who decorates herself with reddish silk,
Whose feet are worshipped by Vishnu, Brahma and Indra,
Who is the consort Of Lord Shiva,
And who is the personification of sacred truth.

               

धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode

With lots of love
rajagopal
15.4.2012

No comments: