Thursday 1 October 2015

Dreaming a Smile—PART V ( Concluding Part) -Forgiveness


  
Embodiments of Love!


We have seen LOVE
We have seen GRATITUDE
We have seen PATIENCE

Now we will see FORGIVENESS

Trust and Forgiveness are twin sisters;
The inherent point is learning not to judge others;
Also we learn not to interrupt anyone’s life because of these templates of Trust and Forgiveness.

I can hear your heart saying that after forgiving you become ALMIGHTY!

NONSENSE!

If my urine bag is full I just go to the toilet if I am in the urban area or to the banks of a river if I am in a village to urinate and empty the bladder.

I will never carry urine, an unwanted burden!

Similarly when I forgive, I do not harbor any ill feeling and carry the garbage for lives.

So I conclude “ Dreaming a Smile “ episodes with a recap

Love all!
Forgive all!
Be Patient!
Be Grateful!

Note: if I do not learn the above, take it for granted that you will see me taking birth after birth!



धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्
राजगोपालः

rajagopal

01.10.2015


No comments: