Thursday 22 October 2015

Untold Love Story


Embodiments of Love!


Love is a tender feeling;
If approached in its true essence, we can see Almighty;

I was observing a couple when I went for a send off;
I became curious;
There was no reason;
Region-wise, I could see a vast difference;
The Girl seemed to be from the northern side…..white (Rose in human form) and Angel –personified;
The male was brown-skinned (no match for that beauty at all)

They were sitting near the ATM, where I had some work;
He was telling a story; crying genuinely while narrating;
She was attentively listening to him;
I could see lots of love in her eyes, which to me is rare and precious;
He was telling some film story which I also started liking.

Sometimes he cried; she also cried;
She wiped off those tears with love;
I was attracted more towards this couple when the Girl declared that she would preserve the kerchief forever as if it was Jesus Christ’s robe meant for prayer.

So I started following them keenly as I have not seen such a real life love story, free of cost.
The man took an ointment and asked the Girl to show her affected foot;
He gently applied the ointment and started massaging her foot as if he was handling flowers meant for Almighty.
It went on for some time;
The Girl started crying;
The male asked if it was paining;
She replied that his separation in a short while was creating that pain;

She ordered coffee;
The vendee machine was getting loaded;
They were speaking through the eyes;
Then again I saw action;
The male went to pick up the coffee;
The shop keeper gave one full cup and an empty cup;
The girl asked if it was the male’s choice;
He replied that the shop keeper suggested to share;
They shared; very poetical and an epic love was unfolding in front of my eyes;
She gave him biscuits like a mother would feed her child;
He took every piece as if he was getting the holy food from Goddess Durga!

She offered water;
Wiped off his sweat;

Then they hugged each other;
It was that lovely hug, that even the Sex gods would partake lessons from this couple

They took a selfie;
The male was no match for the beauty; God knows what that girl found in him; it was owner’s pride and neighbor’s envy for me (like ONIDA)

She rejoiced that ugly face of the male as if she could see Almighty in her life time.

The train came

I sneaked as I could not resist;
Inside he arranged the luggage of his wife;
She enjoyed his every touch;
He again applied ointment after carefully taking her feet on his lap;
Beautiful!
Gentle application;
There was love and love only;
The lady was crying…I presume not out of pain;
He should be an ideal husband;

He pulled bed sheets and pillows for her;

Time came;
Again a big hug of the century;
Train started moving;
She warned not to say bye;

Take care were the words;
What a class!
Hollywood range love;

She vanished inside the compartment
The male was seen walking out with tears gushing out like a river unleashed from a holding tank;

I pitied him that the lady was not there to wipe off his love filled tears!

In the normal circumstances, I would have done that but I desisted from doing as it would mean nonsense and demean the love he had for his wife!

I have not seen such loving couples

Have you?






धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्
राजगोपालः

rajagopal

22.10.2015





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shashi kapoor is one of my favourite heroes. ..I often listen to his songs, specially if it's Mohd Rafi the singer. ...
there's a song of this combination. ...Meri Zindgi me aate to kuchh aur baat hoti. ...
in this song I particularly point on a stanza, every time I hear this song this particular lines would strike me...as follows
MUJHE KYA GARAZ KISSI SE,HASSE PHOOL YA SITARE. ...

HAI MERI NAZAR ME FEEKE, YEH JAWAN JAWAN NAZAARE, ....
AGAR AAP MUSKURATE TO KUCHH AUR BAAT HOTI....

let me translate. ...The poet says if you were to be in my life how it would have been different. ....
lines goes like this. ....
What have I to do whether the flowers blossom or stars shine. ...
For my eyes these young beautiful sites are of no value. ....
but if you were there to Smile. ...It would be a different thing.....

as this being one of my favourite songs I would every time wonder is it possible for someone to love the other person to this extent. ....
but after reading the above love story. ...I say yessssss. ...
It recalls the song. .AGAR AAP MUSKURATE TO KUCHH BAAT HOTI. ......TO KUCHH AUR BAAT HOTI. ..