Monday 5 October 2015

I Love You Part 1



Embodiments of Love!


नास्ति विद्या सममं चक्षुर्नास्ति सत्य समं सुखम् !
नास्ति रागसमं धुःखं नास्ति त्यागसमम् सुखम् !!


There are no eyes that see like knowledge;
There are no joys as in truthfulness
There are no pains as in attachment
There is no bliss as in renunciation;


The above is a Sanskrit Subhashitani

Let us talk about pain sorry LOVE:

रागis passion, affection, love, desire

Love, when it is pure has a revitalizing effect;
To scaffold our ego, our individuality, we need applauses, sympathies, acceptance and kindness;

To give love we must become independent in ourselves and be a pillar in life for others to hold on to us;
Such an individual, who needs no crutches for his own existence, alone can have the power to give LOVE;
All others are receivers of love

One who has such an inner strength of personality when he has a healthy sense of reverence of life and people he comes to give love and transform the world.

One who knows how to give love is a living God ;
To gain the mastery is the highest achievement in life;
Once it is achieved, you are never alone;
The world can never stand apart from such a person;

A few love their father more
A few love their mother more
A few love their friends
A few love their boss or masters

These are the attitudes….paternal, maternal, brother, slave, master, friend;
There are secret-love-attitude, wifely-attitude also

Most of us are beggars of love;
Be a giver as to give love to others is the privilege of a few;

I wish to write more…will write

धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्
राजगोपालः

rajagopal

05.10.2015


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I try to love others with my whole heart, no matter what I’ve been through or how I’ve been treated. I give my all though I’m not given that in return.

Here I don't agree on your word power ...as I believe strongly on Charlie Chaplin. ...quote
'You need Power, only when you want to do something Harmful, Otherwise Love is Enough to get Everything done '