Wednesday 14 October 2015

To be or not to be-Cravings of rajagopal--Part 1


Embodiments of Love!

I always wonder why I am born and living, influencing or getting influenced by everyone around myself, developing relations with them both physically and mentally, worrying for them and either losing them or leaving them temporarily due to life cycle and permanently by death


With less than 10 years left for my departure from this world temporarily for some time, I have not reservation of ticket, food for the travel period, water bag and dresses!

The unpreparedness is due to the illusion that I will Not Die Another Day.

Oh rajagopal, hurry up before the death warrant is pasted on your body!

I review my so called LIFE;

“I” feeling, competition, ego, depression, Karma, worry, disease, accidents….

I have faced all these;

What is that, which can relieve me of all these nonsensical PAINS?

Is it DEATH?

No, if I cannot learn in this school of Earth, what I will do in the University that I will enter after death!

Another torture I undergo is the thinking along the following similar lines….

How long should we dwell in these cycles?

Is there no end?

I do not want to die another death, just for nothing, as LIFE is precious;

One great writer commented, why should we bother when no one guarantees a rebirth or a birth known to us or a birth in which we do not remember anything about this birth.

Am I to live an ignorant life for physical pleasures, suffer or enjoy according to my Karma and die like a street dog that gets killed on a highway by a speeding vehicle on Indian roads, lying dead unattended and allowed to rot and get submerged in the dust (as there is no soil on the highway) over a period of months and getting reduced to nothing ultimately, as each passing vehicle trampling over the body and taking out part of the remnants to dissolve me?

One thing is clear.

Fire is thus the direct cause of cooking
Knowledge of the Atma( SELF)  is the sole direct means to attain liberation.


We will discuss a few points and see if I improve at least by a few percentages spiritually,

धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्
राजगोपालः

rajagopal

15.10.2015





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To think bad thoughts is really the easiest thing in the world. If you leave your mind to itself it will spiral down into ever-increasing unhappiness. To think good thoughts, however, requires effort. This is one of the things that discipline training is about.

Be strong, believe in freedom and in God, love yourself, understand yourselfand others around you. ...live every moment of your life. ..
I remember a line from a song....
SEEKH LE, MARNE SE PEHLE JEENA SEEKH LE



I wish to live because life has within it that which is good, that which is beautiful and that which is love. Therefore, since I have known all of these things, I have found them to be reason enough and I wish to live. Moreover, because this is so, I wish others to live for generations and generations and generations.

SO.....STAY COOL. ....BELIEVE IN SIVA....OFFER YOUR SELF TO HIM. ....

SEEKH LE, MARNE SE PEHLE JEENA SEEKH LE