Thursday 22 October 2015

To be or not to be-Cravings of an ignorant part 3



Embodiments of Love!




An iron ball when in contact with fire for a sufficiently long time comes to glow as fire itself.

As long as the iron ball is in association with fire, both fire and iron ball lose any differentiation, and become one;
At this juncture let us ask the question:

Is the ball and fire one and the same?
Okay
They are different when we get into their physical properties;
At the same time it is also the fact that they are not two as at this juncture they have lost their demarcating differences;
Advaitha philosophy says the same thing…

You can be your own person but you can become one with others if your inner glow merges with others’.

Okay I will explain further;

You have milk in a cup;
I also have milk in a cup;

It is a fact that your milk has butter and mine also;

is the milk different?

Yes they are, as one is from cow and the other from buffalo, the one you are holding and another I am holding.
But they are not two!

See the language dear…advaita…not two is the literal meaning; it does not make the meaning as "one" -- they are not one but at the same time they are not two;

Okay, let me talk about a Radhe Krishna story….

You all know that Radha and Krishna are lovers from the day they were born and never got married;( i have used present tense " are lovers" as they might have died but not their love)

Rukmini, the better half of Krishna offered hot coffee( I do not know if it was coffee but not ruling out that coffee did not exist that time; also I live with those personalities in the way Advaita has been understood by me)
The drink was very hot and Krishna dropped the glass;
The hot milk touched his soft feet ( I remember a few feet which are made of sponge and flowers), and
Instantly Krishna called out, “ Radhe”

Just correlate what normally we do; we call out “ Ammaa” which in Tamil means “ Mother “, who is  always our soul before and after death;
Rukmani was surprised about the love of Krishna had for Radha;

She wanted to see the symbol of Love;
She visited the palace of Radhaa and mistook the 4 beautiful maids as Radhaa herself( here again I need to mention one thing: when the main character glows internally/spiritually with tremendous love and care, all near and dear will glow like the above iron ball held over fire)
Finally she met Radhaa
Radhaa was on the cot
A Maid was holding Radhaa’s feet on their laps and was applying ointment;

Rukmani asked what happened

Radha replied, "when the hot coffee spilled on the floor and burnt my Lover’s feet, he called out Radha, I being his body and he being my soul, got the burn transferred onto my feet;( see the love; normally we do nothing to our beloved but claim that they live because of us)

Radha and Krishna are essentially different
But
They are NOT two ( do not tell they are one)

Hope you understood another love story ha ha ha


Note: Love is my Killer; I do not know if it will elevate me and put me into the dark chambers of Hell
But I will like hell if I get unconditional love as mentioned in my earlier episode as Love has no price Tag


okay i will continue to confuse you as it is my birth right

धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love

श्वस्ति , मङ्गलं भूयात्
राजगोपालः

rajagopal

23.10.2015





No comments: