Saturday 12 May 2012

Cause and Effect—Musings of a Mad Man


Embodiments of Love! 

Am I real or False?
If I am false who is writing?
Is it Real, what I see?
What is seen?

Is it that the seer and seen are the same?


कारणं एकं कार्यं अनेकम्
कारणं नित्यं कार्यं अनित्यम्
कारणं सारं कार्यं असारम्
कारणं सत्यं कार्यं असत्यम्

kAraNam Ekam kAryam anEkam
kAraNam nityam kAryam anityam
kAraNam sAram kAryam asAram
kAraNam satyam kAryam astyam

Cause is One, Effects are Many,
Cause is Eternal, Effect is Ephemeral
Cause is Essence, Effect is Insubstantial
Cause is Real, Effect is Unreal.

Explanation:

Gold, the basic metal is one, Ornaments are Many!

Ornaments are interchangeable; from ring to bangle, bangle to necklace, so on and so forth; but what was Gold in the ring continues to be Gold only in Necklace also!

Gold only is the substance, substantial material, all the names are insubstantial; here we mean the Value!

Gold is True and Ornaments are False!



धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love
rajagopal
13.05.2012
on the Mothers’ Day

Who am I?

can you hear me?

I turn to Vedanta; this subject is my obsession; every time I see the following slogam I get deeper into myself

No comments: