Friday 4 May 2012

Embrace the Sun


Embodiments of Love! 

on 2.5.2012 Wednesday my uncle ( periappa, Husband of my Mothers’s elder sister) died after a prolonged illness; I got the news the next day in Chandigarg where I was staying in a Hotel; it was a Pradhosham day and already I had finished my Siva pooja; that time his mortal remains had not been cremated; as a mark of respect I had a bath again and went to Mohali for my meeting

One speciality about this person is: he was a Die-Hard Siva Bhakta; he was my inspiration in Siva pooja; he never used to take outside food; even if he came for functions like marriages, he used to cook the Naivedhyam( offering to Almighty) and took  the same as his food; never took medicine even when he was down with typhoid
as I was very busy with sleepless night working I could not immediately write on him; now back in Delhi after a tortuous car jouney of more than 7 hours checked into a Hotel at 12 midnight; did my Sayamkala Sandhya vandhanam; did online check in for the 6.20 flight to Indore  and switched on  the TV; The Mummy Returns was running in HBO; it is our family movie; wherever and whenever we see it running, we watch; I maintained the family tradition by watching the movie religiously
one thing I love about the movie is the climax when the hero about to fall to his death would be saved by the heroine risking her own life and the villain’s lady love would ditch the villain inspite of Villain’s request for help; both the things happening parallel, villain witnessing the other couple’s love would have his last smile in appreciation of the great love before offering himself to death; that smile i love!
Immediately came my next inspirer “Thunder Ball” a Bond Movie which always suggests me “ Never Say Never Again” ; so I will Die Another Day, friends as tomorrow will be a holiday for me.

Postponing my sleep I am watching Sean Connery
 --------------------------------------------------------------------
Na Me Mrityu Shanka Na Me Jati Bhedah
Pita Naiva Me Naiva Mata Na Janma
Na Bandhur Na Mitram Gurur Naiva Shishyah
Chidananda Rupah Shivoham Shivoham…          Atma Shatakam—5 by Adi Sankara
I do not have fear of death,   as I do not have death.
I have no separation from my true self,  no doubt about my existence,
    nor have I discrimination on the basis of birth.

I have no father or mother, nor did I have a birth.
I am not the relative, nor the friend,
    nor the guru, nor the disciple. 

I am indeed,  that eternal knowing and bliss, Shiva, love and pure consciousness.
 

May the soul of My Uncle rest in Peace


धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode
With lots of love
rajagopal
05.04.2012..2.10 am.

No comments: