Sunday 25 March 2012

स्वरतिक्रम​--swaratikrama--Stepping Beyond Heaven

Embodiments of Love!


Earlier also I tried a few things in Sanskrit; even though I have written many poems and articles in English and sometimes in Tamil, Sanskrit has been my dream; I wrote a poem for my company also; it went into the dust bin; now I wanted to plunge into Sanskrit from the *Republic day! Seek all your blessings for a challenging journey in Sanskrit
 (* Indian Republic Day-26 th January 2012)

I dedicate this to my Father, to whom I was a star.

Father, take me to those Mountain Peaks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
स्वरतिक्रम


अतिरमणीया परभृतिका !
सुन्दरमं द्रृश्यते तव आत्मा !
शनैः शनैः भवति आगति !
भवति कथम् अजानात् मम सक्तिः !

" विकसितुमं प्रयत्नमं कुरु ! "
इति तव आझा अभवत्!
अहम् अकाशमं लक्षितम् अकरवम्!

परन्तु केवलं पर्वतस्य शिखरमं संप्राप्तम्!
किन्तु मन्दमारुतं मम शरीरम् अनुभवति!
ओहो! मम देवता! तत् भवति एव!
सम्प्रति मया स्वर्गमं वाञ्छते!


swaratikrama

Ati ramaneeyaa parabruthikaa
Sunddharam drusyatae thava aathmaa!
Sanaihi sanaihi  Bhavati aaghati!
Bhavathi katam ajaanaath mama sakti?

“Vikasithum prayathnam kuru”
Iti thava aajna abhavath!
Aham aakasam lakshitam akaravam!

Parantu, kevalam parvatasya  sikharam sampraaptam!
Kintu mandamaarudam mama sareeram anubhavati!
Oho! Mama Devata! Thatu Bhavati Eva!
Samprati maya swargam na ichchatae!


26 1 12


Meaning

Stepping Beyond Heaven

Very beautiful female cuckoo!
Your soul looks beautiful!
Your highness enter slowly
How do you know my power?

“Try to evolve!”
Was your command!
I aimed at the sky!

But I could reach the mountain top only!
But my body could feel the gentle breeze!
My Angel, it’s you only
Heaven is not wished by me now!



धन्यवाद:

See you in the next episode

With lots of love
rajagopal

25.03.2012


 

No comments: